Refresher Course: Identification and Management of Pests and Diseases in Rice, Corn, Vegetables, and Mango
This 4-day course is designed to upgrade and enhance the technical capabilities of field personnel and technicians, whose expertise in pest and disease diagnosis are sought out by farmers and crop growers, to develop a multi-disciplinary approach in analyzing on-farm pest and disease problems.
Participants are expected to be able to:
- identify pest and disease problems;
- properly diagnose crop field problems;
- acquire skills on pest and natural enemy identification, and
- utilize all these in their decision recommendations.
- Identification & Management of Insect Pests
- Identification & Management of Diseases
- Identification & Management of Weeds
• Pesticide Management and MRL
• Plant Nutrients and Deficiencies
Crop protection technician/field personnel
Venue: National Crop Protection Center, UPLB, College, Laguna
Registration fee: P 4500.00
Training Coordinator: Romalene A. Limpiada